Validated by the Ministry of Health
Classified in Class I and CE marked
Classified in Class I and CE marked
Complete package of product and accessories
Free shipping all over the world
Phimostop Plus is a innovative non-surgical approach to the resolution of phimosis studied and patented by Phimomed.
. Phimostop is a medical device validated by the Ministry of Health in Italy N. 1058196 . It is the only medical device validated by the Ministry for the treatment of phimosis as an alternative to circumcision.
.Phimostop is classified in Class I and is therefore available without a prescription.
. Phimostop is protected by a EU patent N. 2648642 and has CE mark
. Phimostop is totally “ Made in Italy ” (designed and produced entirely in Italy).
. Phimostop is composed of elements in certified medical silicone.
Designed and manufactured in Italy
Without a prescription
Right to reconsider
Availability and immediate shipping
The shipment is made the next working day after the order.
Shipping in anonymous packaging
The sender of the shipment is Carlo Boschetto and the package is devoid of references to the product or brand.
Free worldwide shipping
Shipping is FREE(excluding any extra EU customs fees, which must be paid by the recipient).
Payments with secure and certified systems
No payment data is stored on this site.
Payments can be made in different ways:
- PayPal (with or without registration)
- Credit card
- Scalapay (payment in 3 installments at rate 0)
- Wire transfer
Right to reconsider. If you change your mind you can refuse your order
If you change your mind, you can cancel your order in two ways:
- Refusing delivery. In this case a refund will be made by separating the shipping costs (10 €).
- By sending the package back to Phimomed Srls via Acusilao 46, 00124 Rome, intact in the original wrapping. By sending the package back to Phimomed Srls via Acusilao 46, 00124 Rome, intact in the original wrapping. Shipping costs will be borne by the recipient.
Phimostop Plus is composed of 22 medical silicone elements, designed and produced to apply the consolidated technique of skin dilation to the phimotic ring, if subjected to progressive and constant pressure.
Through the Phimostop procedure, the scar ring is weakened and rarefied, allowing the growth of new elastic cells that replace inelastic ones in a short period of time. Thus the foreskin can allow the glans to be uncovered
This is why the use of Phimostop may make circumcision surgery unnecessary.
|Tuboids:||22 tuboids of different sizes|
|Materials:||Certified medical silicone.
Phimostop is produced and processed with polymers and ingredients indicated for medical use in accordance with the requirements of the regulations:
– FDA title 21 section CFR 177.2600 & BfR XV (silicone) for the food sector
– USP Class VI, ISO 10993 & 3A Sanitary standards for the medical sector
– KTW, W270, WRAS, ACS approval for the drinking water sector
– European Pharmacopoeia EP 3.1.9 for the pharmaceutical sector
The silicone used passed the ISO 10993 test series (haemocompatibility, cytotoxicity, 90-day-implantation, skin irritation and sensitization and pyrogenicity) and USP Class VI (acute systemic and intracutaneous toxicity, implantation) tests without showing any undesirable effects.
|Reuse:||Just disinfect before use. It can be washed with simple soap and water.|
|Patent:||Protected by EU Patent No. 2648642|
Times of use
The response of the foreskin to the dilation induced by the Phimostop tuboids is more or less rapid depending on several factors:
- the type of phimosis (congenital or acquired)
- the age of the phimotic scar ring
- the degree of phimosis (mild, medium or severe)
The treatment can obtain the result in a few days if the phimosis is acquired and light, while for congenital and / or tight phimosis it will take longer.
Times can also vary significantly based on the subjective responses of the organism, which differ from patient to patient. Any longer times, however, do not affect the positive outcome of the treatment.
The key ingredient is patience. You need to give your body time to develop new cells.
For more information: What is Phimostop?